Thursday, July 22, 2010

Italia: Blooper Reel


Crush crush crush.

Man's best friend.
(I'm not actually touching him.)

"Jack, stop trying to take my picture when I'm not looking."

"Jack, I think it's gonna be too dark."
"Pfft, it'll be fine."

"Jack, did you remember to zoom out?"
"Pfft, of course."

This little dude joined us on our picnic.

Italian Commies.

Italian Commie Hippie Pothead.

"Okay, a little more...little more..perfect!"

"Okay, you're almost...yes! Hold that!"

"Jack! Will you please..."

"I really think's this is gonna be too dark."
"Pfft, it's fine. Trust me."

Nice kitty #1.

I have clue what she was doing here.

Nice kitty #2.

Nice kitty #3.

Evil Devil Kitty.

Yeah, I'm a big overgrown infant.

"No, baby, of course I don't mind carrying your shopping bags."

"You remembered to zoom out this time, right, Jack?"
"Pfft, of course, what kind of idiot do you think I am?"

"Seriously, Jack, it's going to be too dark."
"Pfft, it's fine, I tell you."

I don't know why she puts up with me, but I'm so glad she does.

14 comments:

Daydream Betty said...

You didn't ride a gondola under the Bridge of Sighs ?? You know the legend of that bridge, don't you?

Oh well......

Totally awesome pictures, Jack!! My favorite picture is the one with the naked chick, not because of the naked chick, of course. It's simply breathtaking. And I saw the naked chick before I even read the caption underneath.

DaddyBear said...

Excellent pictures. And we're all lucky that the ladies put up with us.

Naan said...

Now you've done it, I really want to tour Italy.
Awsome pictures, I'm glad you had a good time.

Connie said...

Those Pisa pictures are just sad - it only took us fifty million tries to get it right. And the zoomed-in picture of my giant face is scary.

Jack said...

Thanks! And yeah, we passed under the Bridge of Sighs and kissed when we did.

Jack said...

Don't I know it. And thanks for commenting.

Jack said...

It's a great place, you should go. Thanks for commenting.

Jack said...

Scary beautiful.

Zelda said...

I like the rainbow pollution mobile.

But what a seriously great trip. I'm so glad you both got to go.

bones said...

Too funny! I can always count on you for a laugh buddy!

Jy said...

Funny and sweet, both of you. Including the kitties (even the evil one).

Jack said...

That rainbow car was blowing bubbles out the back. You can barely see them in the picture.

Jack said...

Well, that's what I'm here for, amigo.

Jack said...

Thank you, and thanks for commenting.

Echo

Followers