Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Vacay

Yeah, I haven't posted in awhile. Just been busy. We travel with the Boss typically four to six days a week. Every day sort of blends into the day before it, and I just haven't felt like posting the same old stuff, to be honest.

Right now I'm on my mid-tour leave in Italy with my totally amazing girlfriend. She said that sounded sarcastic but I mean it. She is spectacularly amazing. So far we have spent a few wonderful days in Rome and Florence, with side trips to Pisa and Sienna. Tonight we are in the Cinque Terre, a series of tiny old villages built along the western coast of Italy. The whole trip has been amazing so far, apart from some issues with my debit card and my podunk bank which seem to be worked out now.

That's a pic of me and my princess at the Vatican City museum. I'll post some more  pictures later on, if I can be bothered to get back online. Right now I'm gonna spend some more quality time with my significant other. Ciao!

11 comments:

tinyhands said...

Hey brother, I know the feeling, having just gotten back from my own vacation. Plenty of time for blogging when you get "home." Have a great time.

Mohammed the Teddy-Bear said...

Hoepfully, you'll be able to get to Venice, as well! Enjoy!

Cullen said...

Awesome, man. I hope you enjoy your well-deserved time off. Enjoy Italy!

Christina LMT said...

Have a wonderful time!

AW1 Tim said...

Best wishes, and be safe!

Zelda said...

I'm so jealous right now I could scream. It's hilarious that you and tinyhands have been to the two countries on the top of my list that I want to go with my significant other. And I know that fountain. I remember the peacocks. I hope you enjoy yourselves. You both deserve the best time.

Angi said...

Italy? Ok, I'm with Lady Z there, that is my numero uno place to one day visit... but first I have to get over this intense fear of flying, and rather irrational fear of crossing an ocean.....

Zelda said...

Crossing the ocean in a plane is the most boring thing you could ever imagine.

bones said...

Awesome brother! Gald ya'll are able to spend some time together and what an awesome place to do it! Take care and tell princess hi for me.

Jack said...

Thanks, everybody. it was an amazing adventure. Over too soon and not cheap but totally worth every euro.

Daydream Betty said...

Alright, vacay's over....where's them pics? :-D

Echo

Followers