Friday, March 12, 2010

Meet the New Boss

"Hey, just a warno, you're gonna be going over to be PSO for the incoming two-star, until his own guy gets here."

Translation: I've got a temporary gig guarding a Major General for a couple of weeks. We sent one of my E-5s, SGT Graywarz, over to be this general's driver last month, so I'll be seeing him again. I'll probably be moving across post for the duration. I'll find out more today when I start my right seat-left seat with the outgoing PSO.

Okay. Gotta pack.

3 comments:

Zelda said...

Sounds like an interesting gig. Do you just protect him, or do you have to keep him amused too?

Jack said...

Amused? Amused how? Like a jester, you mean? Like a clown? Amused how? Huh? Huh?

Zelda said...

Like singing and feeding him grapes and stuff.

Echo

Followers